Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kart Racing

I had a bunch of problems yesterday with my kart.

First off, I had smoke coming from my engine while I was on the track. I couldn't see it since my engine is behind me so I just kept going until someone told me to come of the track, so I did and I found out that there was too much oil in the engine so I went down some ounces and it worked out. I went back on the track and it did great.

Second, I was not as fast as the leader, so I wanted to change the jet. So I finally changed it before the last race and it was a wrong move. It slowed me down a lot.

And the final problem, It's not fun losing to a girl. :(


Oh well, It was a learning day and I still had fun.

Here is a short little video of me practicing yesterday.


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Love the blog, Warren Family!

Keep up the great posts!

Wendy Hardy